The Natural Hair Blog Directory has officially been up and running for 6 months, and they are almost half way to their 500 blogger/vlogger goal!
So what is the Natural Hair Blog Directory (NHBD) all about?
–It is a media for persons to get exposure! To get blogs/vlogs out there to the world via the website and all of its social networks
–It is a way to connect and network with other bloggers/vloggers on the internet
–A medium to have bloggers/vloggers posts highlighted every week in the Weekly Blog Posts feature
–An opportunity for bloggers/vloggers to join in on the Soapbox Discussions to let their voices be heard
–To jump into the stoplight for a chance to discuss different natural hair journeys and blog/vlog the journey to the world being featured for that entire month
-In order to unite and support other bloggers/vloggers as we change the societal views of beauty and natural hair
In celebration of such a great momentum to this point, NHBD wants to thank all of the naturalistas who have used and helped spread the word of the directory! One lucky naturalista will win a box of the following items listed below.
- Raw Shea Butter from AntiguaBarbudaGirl
- Jewelry from Fro and Bro
- Waist Beads from Natural Hair Junkies
- Sample sizes of Motions Light Styling Foam, Phyto Specific Moisturizing Styling Cream, Parnevu T-Tree Shampoo, Parnevu T-Tree Ultra Deep Repair Conditioner, and Parnevu T-Tree Cream Glosser from Tresses and Treats
- T-shirt from Aphrodite Kinks
- Design Essentials Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner from Natural Nicole
- Curlkit by Nappyfu.com
- Maxi Hair Bows from Yellospace
- 2 Eden BodyWorks products from Naturally Glam
- BYOB tshirt from The Confetti Collective
- Natural High T-shirt from The Natural High Blog
- Jewelry from Overxposedkc91
- Aussie Moist Conditioner and Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie from Lovethyintrovert