Best wash and go ever. I love my curls!
Wash and go is a great way to define your curls. There are many different ways to define your curls using various hair tools and products. There is no right or wrong way to define your natural curl pattern. I define my curls using only my fingers and very few products. It is important to note that products do NOT produce curls in your hair, they only bring out your already existing curls and coils. How do you define your curls?
Watch tutorial below to see how I define my curls
Tools/ products used
alcohol free gel
- Wash hair thoroughly with shampoo and warm water to remove excess products or build up.
- Condition Hair and rinse with cool water
- Remove excess water with towel not overly drying hair
- Make sure hair is saturated with water but not dripping wet
- Seal in the moisture with olive oil and shea butter (or moisturizer sealer of choice)
- Taking hair in small sections and rake in alcohol free gel with fingers
- Style as desired
- Allow hair to air dry